Saturday, July 16, 2011

Womanly problems/":..?

so my aunt and grandma and mother have all gotten a hysterectomy. so i know its more likely that my parts are bad/: there is nothing i want more then to one day be able to start a family but i dont think it'll ever be possible. here is why.. i have had 2 misscariages in my life already, both pregnancys were accidents since i didnt think i could get pregnant and it took 3 yrs to have those those 2 babies even though i had unprotected sex everyday. and the baby misscaried itself early in the pregnancy, no more then 3 months. my periods are VERY painful. i have to take 3 extrap strength pamprin for the pain to go away. my period lasts 8 days, which is kinda long. so with all of this information, do you think i could have something wrong with my body? and if so, who would i go about seeing to even do something about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment