Saturday, July 16, 2011

Feeling extremely overwhelmed while in reality I have few obligations. ?

Is this a common feeling for any of you? Could it be the constant worrie of planing my future? Is it associated with the gloomy feeling of life quickly slipping past with little to show in accomplishment? Is it the possible actions that could be taken that lay dormant and allow me to continually reject the idea of mending a broken friendship or patching up that lost relationship that I continuely long to do but am too stubborn to endeavor? Maybe it's the blame I place on myslef that need be placed on the shoulders of others, maybe all of these previous problems were not created by me but by them. Maybe, I just answered my own question. If so, how do I lift this weight that seems to be breaking my neck on a daily basis when it has become too heavy to ignore?

No comments:

Post a Comment