Saturday, July 16, 2011

My period? when will it come?? and other stuff?

okay so I'll be 14 in about a month. I don't have my period im only 5'2" and my boobs are only an 36A. And honestly I know that periods are not fun I have been told. enough please don't tell me that. BUt every one of my friends has their period and I hate it because they always borrow tampons from each other and they just have them and it's like they're women and I'm just a girl. I just want it my boobs have been growing for like 2 1/2 years and i have had pubic hair and armpit hair for almost 2 years and I have been getting discharge since like maybe the beginning of this school year or earlier. I want to get it before im 14 do you think I will? or what? and I don't care that much about my height I might grow eventually and if not just look at vanessa hudgens she is about my height and her boobs are not big and she's beautiful. but anyway my sisters boobs are like maybe a b but she wears a pretty big push up bra which I don't want to do.but I feel like they're getting bigger sometimes but not by much. my friends like tease me sometimes and stuff not that mean but their boobs are like their weapons that make them womanly and that they can use on guys and i know that sounds stupid but its hard to explain. and im not too skinny for my period im 100lbs maybe? It just sucks. And also my clothes don't even look good on me cuz im so small and I just want to grow i grew like 3/4 of and in in the past few months and i just want things to happen. Also this is a stupid question but am i supposed to shave down ther like when I become sexually active? or what do you personally think about that? thanks so much

No comments:

Post a Comment