Sunday, July 17, 2011

Break up over IM and doesn't wanna talk in person wtf?

This girl i been seeing for over a year just broke up with me through an IM i want to talk in person but she doesn't see the point. She wanted to have me come over after she got back from hanging out with a friend but i didn't hear from her in 4 days and was worried entire time. When was finally able to get a hold of her because she doesn't have a phone and can only IM to get a hold of people she said we're over and shes stop loving me but we were getting along great week before. I feel as though she doesn't wanna see me because she's not over me and made a mistake and feels guilty and seeing me she wont be able to get over me. The way things went down she feels like she didn't do anything wrong with how she ended things. This isn't how she usually is people noticed shes been acting odd for a week or so. I'm hurt but i need to know everything and i doubt i will be friends with her but need her to talk with me in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment