Saturday, July 16, 2011

Why did he tell me this? 10 points?

I told my bf that I am not sure in what way I like him. I feel very close to him and theres time I feel like he's a very close friend or like a brother to me. Then there's time I want him romantically. Perhaps I'm confuse because he is my 1st bf ever. He told me he wouldn't know what to do if I talked to him, without wanting to kiss me if we were to break up. Then I said I probably need to meet other guys, and no I don't date around, I don't see that as a womanly thing. But makes friends and probably from my guy bunch see if there is one where I don't have to question my feelings.He said they'll call me a "slut" if I go around not in that way but talking to oen guy afetr the other lol we just laugh and i guess we reconciled.

No comments:

Post a Comment