Sunday, July 17, 2011

Cant help but to flirt or even sleep with every man i come in contact with? Histrionic personality disorder?

i am very flirty with any man i come in contact with. I often act suggestively and use my womanly charm. i am pretty accepting of the stares and comments i get from men. It is very hard for me to decipher when a man is deemed as off limits but even when i do realize that i have boundaries, i totally disregard them and go in on whats "mine". Any guy who i am remotely attracted to will be "victim". These men range from 18-40 years of age (i am 17) and they can be friends boyfriends, my boyfriends friends, my moms boyfriend, married men and any other guy that i want. I typically am very indifferent to how i affect others with my sexuality even though it has ruined a lot of relationships with family, friends, and significant others. I am currently on my 26th sexual partner and i cant help to control myself! Ive been to therapy years ago but it may be time for another session! I crave this type of attention and im not sure if this is healthy!? Give advice please?

No comments:

Post a Comment