Sunday, July 17, 2011

What's wrong with my Facebook account?

This problem occurred today, and yesterday. I logged into facebook, like I normally do, and I tried to open my chat window. It didn't open all the way, it just froze, so I reloaded the page and tried the same thing again, and nothing. And it's not that no one was online, because it said on the bar "Chat (47)." And even when I looked to the left side, I didn't my friends' pictures like I usually do. So I thought that was odd. So then I tried to click the notification picture to view my notifications. It did the same thing! It FROZE! And I did the same thing again, I reloaded the page, and it happened again. So then I tried to scroll down my news feed, and usually when I scroll down my news feed, it runs down smoothly, but this time I had to press the downward arrow. And when I pressed it guess what happened? NO, it didn't freeze, it just pushed me back up to the top of the page! And plus, it didn't even show me anymore posts! Then I tried to look at one of my friend's pictures and it froze! I don't know how this problem happened and I don't know what to do! I know facebook has been changing a little, and it might be due to that, but I am an AVID facebook-er, and I can't stand the fact that I can't check my notifications, or see what my friends are doing! So if there's anything that I can do ASAP, please, PLEASE, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment