Saturday, July 16, 2011

Why do men say they like curvy girls, but find a really tiny girl more attractive than someone curvy?

im 5'2 and about 132 pounds and i wear a size 34 C, my butt isnt the ghetto booty kind of big, but its plump and people tell me im curvy. im not fat because everything is in the right place and my stomach is small. but i dont understand why if someone like me and someone thats my height and like 100 pounds are walking next to eachother, guys will perfer a tiny girl over someone with curves when everyone says they like a womanly shape. i really dont get this, and it makes me feel fat sometimes but i dont want to lose too much weight and have no boobs because i like how i look. but it confuses me idk if im un-attractive and bigger and people are just saying this to everyone because society has stick skinny women on tv everywhere and in magizines that have no boobs or butts unless they are fake. so guys wat body type do you want? and why do you find skinny girls better looking than girls with shape if u perfer the tiny ones?

No comments:

Post a Comment